YTN Protection for Buyers:
- You will get your tickets in time for the event
- Your tickets will be valid for entry
- Your tickets will be the same as or comparable to those you ordered
- If any of these things do not occur and you comply with applicable policies and timelines, we will find you comparable or better tickets to the event, or offer you a refund of what you paid for your purchase on YourTicketNet or credit of the same amount for use on a future purchase and
- If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled, you will get a full refund or credit for use on a future purchase, as determined in YourTicketNet Terms and Conditions
Getting Tickets on Time
You will get the tickets in time to assist to the event purchased. YourTicketNet will, in its sole discretion, attempt to locate and facilitate delivery of your tickets. If YourTicketNet does not receive confirmation that the tickets you ordered will arrive in time for the event, YourTicketNet will, in its sole discretion, provide you with comparable or better replacement tickets at no additional cost, issue you a full refund of your purchase on YourTicketNet (including any fees and shipping/handling charges), or issue you a credit for use on a future purchase.
Getting Valid Tickets
If the tickets you ordered are invalid and not honored by the venue, YourTicketNet may, in its sole discretion, attempt to locate replacement tickets for you or provide you with a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges). YourTicketNet may require information from you or the venue to confirm that the tickets were invalid for entry. You are encouraged to contact our Customer Service if you experience problems with your tickets. In this unlikely situation, the fastest you connect with us (sometimes are lines are busy, we recommend you always try over the chat or via email with subject urgent!), the best solution we will find out for you.You must notify YourTicketNet and complete any required forms no later than three days after the event.
Getting Comparable or Better Tickets to Those you Ordered
If you receive tickets that are not comparable or better than the ones you ordered, notify YourTicketNet immediately. Upon verification by YourTicketNet and depending on when you notify us, YourTicketNet may do any of the following in its sole discretion: provide you with comparable or better replacement tickets; issue you a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges); issue you a partial or full refund or credit for use on a future purchase. YourTicketNet will require all proofs necessary to conduct the claim.
If the Event is Cancelled or Postponed
If an event is cancelled and not rescheduled, we will provide you with a full refund of the full amount you paid on YourTicketNet (including any fees and shipping/handling charges) or credit for use on a future purchase. We will notify you that the event was cancelled and provide instructions on how to obtain the refund. YourTicketNet will get this information from the original event organizer or promoter. The timing on getting this information will depend strictly on them. As soon as we receive this notification, we will forward to you.
If an event is postponed and rescheduled, you may use the tickets on the rescheduled date or, time permitting, list them for sale on YourTicketNet. If replacement tickets are required for entry to the event on the rescheduled date, YourTicketNet will work to obtain replacement tickets for. If you cannot attend the event on the rescheduled date, you are encouraged to list the tickets on YourTicketNet or other resale sites. Except when replacement tickets are required, YourTicketNet does not provide refunds for postponed or rescheduled events, partial performances, or venue, date, lineup, or time changes.
- “Comparable or better” tickets are determined by YourTicketNet in its sole discretion based on cost, quality, availability and other factors.
- Tickets may include event tickets and not any other services if not specified before
- If your ticket is subject to any resale restrictions, the YourTicketNet protection only applies if your ticket is not honored by the venue when you are trying to access the event your ticket is for, and you provide YourTicketNet with proof that the tickets were invalid for entry on the day of the event.
- To receive the benefits of the YourTicketNet Protection, you must comply with the YourTicketNet policies, guidance and emails we send you regarding your order, including any timelines or procedures to notify YourTicketNet of issues.
- The YourTicketNet Protection does not apply in cases of buyer’s remorse or any reason other than the reasons stated in here and or our terms and conditions.
YTN Protection for Sellers:
- In most cases, buyers or prospective buyers are not permitted to contact you
- You can adjust your ticket prices any time before they sell
- You will receive payment for all tickets you sell and deliver in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
Buyer or Prospective Buyers Won’t Contact You Directly Regarding a Sale
Buyers and prospective buyers are not permitted to contact you unless you consent or it is necessary for the specific transaction. You can contact our seller specific line.
Setting and Adjusting the Ticket Prices Before Your Tickets Sell
You set ticket prices. You can adjust the ticket price as often as you desire before your tickets sell. If you cannot change the price for any technical problem, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you sell your tickets and send them in accordance with the YourTicketNet policies but there is a problem with the delivery that was not caused by your actions or inaction, you will still get paid for the sale.
If You Have Not Received Payment for a Ticket Sale
You will be paid for a ticket sale in accordance with the time frames detailed in our Seller Policies but if you have not received payment for a ticket sale within such time, you should first make sure that the Seller Payment Information provided to YourTicketNet is correct. YourTicketNet will provide you always the information when your payment has been processed and the time you need to consider for the payment to reach your bank account. In any case, if still the payment is not arriving properly, YourTicketNet will investigate the matter promptly and determine the status of the payment.
YTN Protection for Buyers and Sellers:
Abuse of the YTN Protection
YourTicketNet will investigate all claims determine resolutions on a case-by-case basis. Decisions are final. YourTicketNet may temporarily or permanently suspend any Buyer or Seller who attempts to abuse the YTN Protection and may report any such abuse to the appropriate legal authorities.
Terms and Conditions
If we change this, we will post a revised version of the Guarantee on the Site, which shall automatically replace the terms of this Guarantee. Your use of the Site and the Services following the effective date of the revised Guarantee will constitute your acceptance of the revised Guarantee. If you do not agree with the terms of this Guarantee or any revised version of this Guarantee, do not continue to use the Site or Services.